Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Birthday and the move

So I am totally not a good blogger right now. But here is a quick catch up. We moved to pensacola last week. It has been a great new adventure. The beach is beautiful. We went to church in the new ward and they are all really nice people. We had Hunters birthday party here and in KY but we didnt know we were going to have one at grandma rosie and grandads. So here is a quick what has happened.

The Drive.
So the drive really wasnt horrible. We stopped at rosie and James to stay and see them. Rosie had planned a whole birthday party for hunter and caroline so that was so fabulous! Mad props to grandma rosie and grandad! We rolled into pensacola early the next evening and found our new apartment. It was gorgeous! It is fully furnished and all we needed was food. They did give us a great snack basket so they must of knowm we had kids.

Pensacola..
Pensacola in one word is wow! It is so beautiful here. The sun makes you want to be happy. You cant help it. The homes on the sea are so crazy they are on stilts! but still fantastic. We went to a crab shack and I tried crab. It was actually really good.

Birthday disaster...
So I am a horrible mom. Hunters birthday sucked really bad. We got presents and brent made a cake which was really cute, but the wii game we got needed the nunchuck and of course we didnt bring that. I called stacey to get it and mail it. Of course the door to the den was locked. So we are screwed now with the game for a couple of weeks.

We went to the zoo a couple of days ago and that was really cute but nothing really making a great impression right now. I feel like I am just trying to remember everything right now and it just isnt coming so I will post again when my head is clearer.Sorry guys who actually read this

Katie

1 comment:

Stacey Irwin said...

Ha. you were right. .you were not in the mood! But still a good read. I loved the pics SO CUTE! and those beaches are pretty sweet looking... I'll move there if I can afford one of those beach houses! keep those pics come'n!