Friday, June 26, 2009

Birthdays

I am so getting really bad at posting.

Well it that month in the Craig Corporation when we all get a little older.

Tip: June 8 turned 7
Liney: June 14 turned 6
Brent: June 24 turned 31
Katie: June 26 turned 29

I have to say we have had a great time this month. Hunter and Liney had so many bday parties it was ridiculous. Here, Rosie and James, Pennies, twice.

Brent and I chilled out on Wednesday. He isn't a big bday person. We went to Hooters for dinner, had a good looking waitress. (I even offered to tell her it was his bday) He said he was to old for it now. Whatever. I think it is because he is in the branch pres. now.

Today I had my first official bday party at school. I always had sleepovers, but never an actual party. The girls at school were awesome and brought food, banana cream pie, candles on brownies, sang to me. You name it, it was a party!

This afternoon my YW came and decorated my living room, kitchen, and front entry for a bbq we are having this evening. What a great suprise!

I love my bday. Brent isn't really big on them but I really do appreciate that he has made this one off the chain. He even ordered an edible arrangement for me. If you don't know what that is, it is like a fruit flower arrangement. He got me chocolate covered strawberries. It is beautiful.

So thank you to every one that made this bday so special. Thank you for all of the phone calls all day as well. I didn't even get in trouble from school for answering the long distance ones.

2 comments:

Amy Craig said...

I hope you took a picture of your edible arrangement before you ate it! I want to see :)

Cristy said...

Glad you had a great day. Sorry I missed it :-)