Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I am so done.

Have you ever seen the Christmas comercial from BK that sings the carol of the bells? They sing "ding fries are done" "ding fries are done" well that is exactly how I feel.

I have been given the okay to start walking, have lots of sex (brents fav), and my voodoo friend (not really, but thats what her kids call her) gave me some oil and told me pressure points to bring on the labor. So that being said, we had a crazy weekend with RS craft day, piano lessons, and primary practice, oh and a funeral (we didn't go but we set up for) you would think I would have gone into labor on Sat.

Well I told the primary pres. I wouldn't walk til after Sundays program. So we came home from church, we had lunch, walked, used the oil and still no baby. I feel like I am just so done already. I am only working 3 days a week from now on, which is great since there is so much going on. They did an ultrasound on Friday and determined that the baby weighs about 7.6 which is what Abbey weighed full term. Tip was 2 weeks early and weighed 7.12 and Caroline was born at 36 1/2 weeks at 6.8 so this baby is ready. The weather is rainy today which I have been told brings on contractions ( and it has, though not consistant), but I just feel ready.

I cleaned the house (No scoured is more like it) yesterday with the kids. We even did base boards. I even ironed Brent's shirts for work. ( I know I know, I don't iron). What makes me mad is that I know I am nesting and nothing happens from it. I feel like if I am exerting all this energy, that the baby should come. I like things on my time table not someone elses (suprise suprise right?) But I feel like we are prepared.

Brent has things all lined up at work. I have my work situation handled, the kids sitting is all arranged, what else is there to do? Oh and I finished the quilt for the baby. So if you look at the Craig situation, we are ready for the baby. Apparently the shot to stop labor lasts a while. Now what to do to get it going again. hmmmmm..

1 comment:

Stacey Irwin said...

So after chatting it up for hours on the phone. I've heard your stories.
I still can't believe you Ironed..with a real Iron on a real garment. Look at you become all domesticated!
You know I decided there is no garuntee that either sex or exercise starts labor... You're body will just start it when it's good and ready. But yay for a clean house that's ready for baby ANY DAY NOW!!