Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas at the Craigs


Well like everyone else, our Christmas was great. The kids all got what they asked Santa for
Abbey- a nintendo DSi
Hunter- a nintendo DS
Caroline- the Polly Pocket roller coaster and the Toy Story Mania game for the Wii.
Jackson- a high chair and mega saucer

Brent got some much needed dress shirts, ties, socks
also he got his annual Madden game and some cologne.

I got a griddle, the perfect brownie maker, a sewing machine, the office dvd game, and the Twilight movie dvd game.

All in all it was a great Christmas. I also got to print some pics that I took of the kids by the tree. We printed some for my mom, Pennie, Rosie and me. I love them!

Enjoy as much as we do

2 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

So glad your christmas was good, and the kids got what they wanted. I love the pictures! I can't believe how grown up they look!!!! unbelievable!
Merry Christmas!

Liz said...

You got the Twilight DVD game?!!!! Oh we are so playing that. You're not allowed to break that in with anyone else, ya hear?!