Thursday, October 13, 2011

Liney ism's

Since the last post of hilarious things my children say, I had to add just a few more before I forget them.
That being said, I had about 7 to post and can only remember 3.

Caroline was born tongue tied. For those of you who don't know what that is; the little piece of skin that sticks up under your tongue. Usually it doesn't attach close to the tip. In Liney's case, it did. So we had some speech issues early in life and since she has had the darn thing clipped,  she is still relearning some ways to speak. However, these are just plain funny. She thinks this is really how the word is said

WORDS OF THE DAY: (little Foxworthy maybe but still funny)

HORCRUPS= HORCRUX
ANOMANIC= AUTOMATIC
and my personal favorite
ASS KING=ASKING
I don't swear often. I don't normally write it either, but Caroline thought she was swearing every time she would ask for something! We were rolling so hard when this one came out, my tears were streaked across my face!


Love my Liney Lou! She just cracks me up!

1 comment:

Liz said...

cute girl. Miss you guys!