Thursday, May 15, 2008

My girl Stace~

So it just wouldn't be right if I didn't pay some homage to my girl.  Stacey has been there for me for the past 3 years.  We met in Ogden at a relief society function.  She had just had Zoey and I loved that baby ever since.  It is not every day that you meet a couple where both the wifves and the husbands all get along, let alone the fact that the husband cross wives and vice versa get along too.  The Irwins have been such close friends for so long now they are family.  When we plan trips to Utah we will have to plan trips to see the Irwins too.  I am so grateful to have met Paul and Stacey (more Stacey I hang with her more)  They will be our buddies for ever.

Stacey has helped me go through the entire process of moving not once but twice now.  She keeps me in check and helps me remember patience with the kids.

I just wanted to tell some stories of our friendship.

Okay the latest besides moving was the Gala.  That was so fun to hang with Stacey through the unbelievably hard task of finding a dress that is modest and gorgeous.  Stacey and I spent a couple of weeks pulling that one off!

The time she was going to a play at the Morris, had to find an outfit, and was having some body issues.  I don't think she knew my powers!  I found her the cutest outfit to wear out of my own closet and I have to say she looked absolutely fabulous!

The times that Brent is goofing with her and the contagious smile and laugh she has!

Every day at Target when we hide stuff for Tom. (She is so mischievious).

THe 3 times a week shopping at Target for absolutely nothing at all.

Every day I spend with her is a moment I won't forget.  We can talk everyday and not retell any stories, we always have something new to talk about.  
Sitting at the kitchen table just talking, listening to the kids play.

Watching our husbands struggle with work and school and being dads and husbands and loving them for it.

The latest saga for the duo is a trip to Chicago to see Wicked and go shopping on MI avenue.  The last huraaaah for us for a while. I still have Brent looking for jobs in FL for Paul.  Stace~ says she isn't moving to Fl but she said that about IN too.  I just gotta keep her around somehow.  I wonder if she can fit in my luggage? hmmm maybe I will have her try that on today and see.......Hee Hee

1 comment:

Stacey Irwin said...

I still think this was to nice of you! my very own homage page. What more could a girl ask for!
We do have some good times. And you have definetly gotten me out of some pickles!( aww pickles!) Even tho' I didn't cry,( you know I'm not a big cryer right?!) This I shall never forget! TO MY GIRL! Can't wait to see you in FL.