Thursday, May 15, 2008

The move is on!!!!!!

Apparently I need to update this blog since other people are reading Stacey's and figured we are moving!  

Okay so Brent went to FL and of course they loved him.  The offered the job that noxt Tuesday.  Now the money was right, they are paying for the move, putting us in a 3 bedroom executive suite until we can get into our house, paying for the realtor fees and closing costs for selling our house.  I can't think of a better way of this working out.  To me the best part is I don't have to pack the house.  Now I do have to have it perfectly clean from here on out until it sells.  We are meeting with the realtor on Monday, so I have been frantically touch up painting, scouring walls and mop boards in every room trying to get it ready.  Great thing is Stacey has been here every step of the way.

So all in all we are moving to Pensacola FL at the end of May more to come. I will send pics of the house when we get in.

Peace out.

I gotta paint the bathroom today :(

No comments: