Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cosmotology Orientation

Okay so here is the deal. I went to orientation today and learned absolutely nothing about the actual program or if I will get in this semester! Crappy huh? Well I did get to meet the professors and that was a good glimpse of things to come. We met some of the freshman who are moving on to real people in the fall and they all had great feedback for us. I took the Test of Adult Basic Education or T.A.B.E as they call it and I passed!!!!! I am so excited. I hate tests and it has been a long time since I have taken any math. I passed and that is all I can ask for.

So the wait begins...again. They said we should know in a week if we get in. The bad part is, in a week I will be on a plane headed to Utah. So Brent will be calling for our messages and getting the mail. Hopefully they will call and I can call them back to let them know I am very interested in starting the fall term.

So if everyone can say a small prayer that would be very appreciated. If I don't get into the fall term I will surely get into the spring, but I would like to get this show on the road.

Thanks for putting up with all the back and forth with this process!

2 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

Okay,that is retarded. so you went to orientation to take a test! Well hopefully everything will be settled next week! And then hopefully they will answer you questions! Out of curiosity how many people were in the orientation group?
I will TRY to talk to you tonight or something ,I am still phoneless!

Unknown said...

Yay for passing your test!! Good luck on getting into the program this Fall!!! You can come and practice on me if you want! hehehe I need someone to do my hair for the reunion!!!!!