Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories about me and you

So Stacey got this from Lou (her buddy in Utah) and I thought it would be fun to see what others remember about their experiences with me.

1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

2 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

as the memeories you just jogged.
here we go:
GO TO POGO! ( I'm still laughing!)

From the first day I went to you house. cleaning up water and spagetting noodles.( now there is some good bonding time.)

Painting... more painting...Painting at 1 a.m.

"can you bring me a drink?"

planning our day after thanksgiving shopping and conquering!1

hiding thomas the train toothbrushes fot Tom.and waiting to hear about it over the walkie.

Chicago!

Sticking post it notes on Nicks car.

Potty training three kids at the same time.

Starbucks. Strawberry fraps.

Trying to put together a damn trampoline with entire body weight on one pole!

that should work.. but don't be mistaken I got more!

oh wait. and all our phone conversations starting with"SO. . . "

good times... .good times!!

Kennan said...

going to the zoo (better late than never! :)

KARAOKE!!!! mike sucked, didn't he? ha ha

my favorite target chocolates specially delivered

losing gabe...hunter was so brave!

wishing we spent more time together before you left :( boo hoo.

by the way, where is stacey??? did she go into hiding after you moved? she was supposed to be my new best friend!!! :)

k