Tuesday, October 7, 2008




Five Things
Five Things on my "to-do" list today:
1- Clean up the mess we made last night before bed. (again)
2- Get my study guides updated so I can turn them in before Orlando
3-Do laundry for Orlando
4-Go to the store and get memory card for Orlando and nite panties of course
5- Change sheets for housesitter
Five years ago today I was:
1- Just had Caroline wow she was so small
2- Just had moved to Hebron (Chicago) and hated every minute of it!
3-Got a new minivan that we loved before the Tahoe of course
4-Just started going back to college.
5- Trying to find any way to get us back to family and out of Chicago. KY or UT didn't care just out of Chicago
Five Things I like to Snack on:
1- Diet Coke (fountain)
2- Sugar Cookies (my recipe)
3- Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
4- Crunch and Munch
5- Banana Cream pie
Five Places I have lived:
1-Rose Park, UT
2-Owensboro, KY
3-Hebron, IL
4-South Bend, IN
5-Pensacola, FL

Now those of you who know me Brent and I have moved 13 times in 8 years but these were states and times in my life
Five things I would do if I won a MILLION DOLLARS:
1- Pay off all debt and relieve some stress
2- Buy a salon and clientele.
3-Buy season passes to Disney for the family
4- Buy plane tickets for the family to come to Fl for the next 3 years (baptisms ya know)
5-Travel and Explore

3 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

I cannot believe how little you babies are! WOW!!! They really have grown a ton!!! Loved your 5!
( this was my I don't have anything to say right now blog ha ha ha)

Can you believe you are going to be liv'n it up in ORLANDO!!! in just a few days! I bet your kids are bouncing off the walls!

Stacey Irwin said...

YOu Figured it out! good job!

Lincoln said...

You know Rose Park was the best place you ever lived. Don't deny it. Woohoo!! Ghetto!!!