Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our little man turned 1!



So if you can believe it. Jackson is now 1 year old!



This year has flown by! I tell everyone that with the older 3 it felt like it took forever for them to turn 1. But not Jackson! Maybe we have had more time to enjoy all of his milestones. I don't know, but I do know that he is such a blessing in our life!


He waits for the kids by the door everyday to see them get off the bus. When they walk in, his face just lights up and he gets the biggest smile! The good thing is the kids are just as excited to see him!



They all have such a great bond with each other. The age gap hasn't seemed to phase them at all. I am so glad to have Jackson in our lives. We love him so much. He is a absolute doll baby. He is happy most of the time, a great sleeper, and I have yet for him to meet a stranger. He must be a Craig!
Happy Birthday little man.

Love Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Love that little guy, I can't believe he's that old! Great photos Stacey!!!!!

Irish Cream said...

Wow! How time has FLOWN! He is such an adorable little man. I wish I could meet him in person...

Shows how poorly I've been keeping up, but seriously, you're also pregnant again? Wow, girl!

Sooo... would you like another diaper change kit? When's the baby due? Girl, right?