Saturday, April 19, 2008

Gala, Birthdays, and PJ parties









We have been so busy this week. The weather has decided to finally be spring, I have flowers in my yard again, and a gala to attend.  I found a dress that needed a cover up which I found without flaw. Yeah!  I got my hair colored about a month ago.  Stacey and I went to the college where I am going to attend in the fall to get my updo. I met a cute girl that was telling me more about the college.  It was way cheaper than going to the day spa and I loved my hair!  Stacey took some really nice pics and will be sending them later.  As soon as I get them I will post them.

We had a great night at the gala.  The food was much better this year than last year.  If you can believe it Brent actually danced with me 3 times.  He has only danced with me once in 8 years of marriage (at our wedding, with the bad wedding singers) yes everyone still remembers how bad they were.  So for Brent to dance with me was a huge thing.  I really liked the gala and we had a great time.  We sat at the Key table with Paul and Stacey, Joe and Sue Butzer, Greg and Jennifer Compton.  We had so much fun!  After the gala we went to applebees for a dessert ( I had a baked potato).  To end the night we came home and crashed! True Craig style eh?

Earlier in the week we had a Pj party at our house.  Stacey was comp shopping and I was watching the kids late so we had a pj party and watched movies.   It was a great week!

1 comment:

Stacey Irwin said...

you took such cute pics of my kiddo's! I love zoey in her ice princeess with a lei. that is just awesome.. thank you SOO much for watching them...