Sunday, November 23, 2008







Okay so a couple of friends and I went to see Twilight this weekend. Can I just say that it was a good movie. I went into it knowing it wouldn't be like the book and that was a good thing. For the most part it followed the book enough, on the other hand, the most romantic scene was quite dark and not at all like the book.

I really did get into the movie at some parts. Just wanted to update and say that I would see it again.

The people that went were Liz Andrews, Lisa Carver, Tim and Erika Smith (he was on his best behavior and he read the book), Sarah Lazane and myself. We really did have a great time.

2 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

Do you have pink chunks in your hair? Seriously?!
Glad you had good time. I think I am going to wait to see it. till later.I don't want to hear a thing about it.. NOT A THING!
Now about those pink things.....

Stacey Irwin said...

okay i just got your email on your pink hair it made me laugh. I thought you dyed it that way and i was going to laugh. But that does sound like a fun cheap thrill!