Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Camera issues and Abbey's Chorus debut!

Okay so until Christmas I will not have any cute pics to post. The reason being, my camera got stolen right before Thanksgiving at school. Long story and I will have to post after the holidays. But the real reason for the post is Miss Abbey Lynn Craigs Singing debut!

So Abbey is in the West Navarre Primary Singing Stars at her school. She has been practicing everyday at school, and is constantly practicing at home. On Saturday, she had her first public singing debut at Christmas at the Navarre Beach Park. Her group sang 5 songs and they were so stinkin cute!

Tonight was the Christmas performance. Brent and the kids and I went to the concert. They did the night before Christmas and sang a bunch of songs. Abbey was front and center of the action. She was so happy on stage (wonder who she takes after?) She had a great time and didn't wave to mom and dad like the other kids, she kept her composer the whole time! After the performance she said that was the best day of her whole life!

After we left the performance, we went to Firehouse Subshop. (really good hot subs) and came home to settle down for bed.

Abbey's debut was not caught on film but I have her autograph ready to sell to the highest bidder.

2 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

oooh mee mee mee! I want an autograph!
Good job Abe's! I'm made that you guys didn't record your little rising star!( think of the money it would be worth when she hits big!)
So proud of you!!!

Stacey Irwin said...

wow... Abe's? sorry...ABB'S... Made.. no no.. I wasn't MAdE.. I was MAD!!! man... I must have been sooo excited about that autograph.