Monday, December 22, 2008

Cosmetology is so the way to go!

okay so I am out of school and we had an awesome weekend. I will post on that next. But today I did hair all day and I got paid for it too! I am so glad that I have decided that this is the right career path for me. I have a great time everyday and I am making some bank money. Now where I go from school is up to me and there are so many people who are in need of good people to work for them in a salon. My plan is to keep my Mondays open at home for people in the church and neighbors (most salons are closed on Mondays) this way I can still work from home and work in a salon to learn more about the business.

I have taken a class with a potential employer and she says that I have some good potential working with her. I like the sound of that. So just a little blurb about hair. I love it and I love how people love what I do to make them fabulous.

No comments: