Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Time for some relaxation (Not really but maybe)

School for the semester is finally over for me! (yeah). I have learned a lot in school and I am actually using the information on real people now. I love cosmetology and I really like that I am passionate about something again. I have a good time in school and I love being on the floor making people fabulous! I have taken a couple of extra classes in color with a prospective employer and she seems to like my work so far. I have also leaned heavily on Stace~ for support if I have a question. I love that she lets me figure out what I need to do and then confirms. This really makes me feel like I know what I am doing.

My grades are really good this semester as well. I recieved all A's except one B plus (how you can get a B in specialty services I will never know but whatever) Anyway I really liked school this semesster and I was kinda sad it's over til Jan.

Now I get to be in the mode of Christmas. We are having some friends come over this weekend to make homemade gingerbread houses (the Scoville recipe from Nauvoo) and I am really excited. I am also cutting hair, and finishing up the Christmas shopping. I know that this is supposed to be a relaxing time for me having a break but I am looking forward to having friends and family to spend it with.

The kids are in school the rest of the week so after grocery shopping I will be wrapping all of Christmas up and then hiding it before they get home. This is a fun time for me. I like the feeling of Christmas and being able to see others happy as well.

So for now, I am on relax and go go go mode. Wish me luck.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Stacey Irwin said...

awww thanks hon.. but really, you just seem to get it. I doubt I've been that helpful! You really seem to have a natarul nack.( why can't I spell natural. oh that's better ..I'm not fixing it.)
I 'm so glad you have love what you do and your rock'n at it.
It's gotta be nice to have a break for the hoilday's.Your kids are going to love having you home and all the fun activity's I know you have planned. And hey, Now I can talk to you any time instead of trying to fit it into the 8 a.m slot or hte 5:30 p.s. time slot.. we'll be back to old times!!
Have fun make'n your ginger bread house.. can I get that recipe?