Wednesday, September 17, 2008

36 Things you didn't know about me

Okay so Stacey got this from one of her friends and challenged me to it so here we go.

1. I hate cake

2. I do not like to be alone.

3. I am super organized.

4. Banana cream pie is the best

5. Music is my outlet. I like to sing, and listen

6. I am a huge flirt

7. Reading is a passion and an outlet.

8. I hate the outdoors and it hates me!

9. I am allergic to bee's, Tide, and Vitamin E.

10. I love the Jonas Brothers.

11. My husband and kids are all that matter to me in life.

12. I can't say no.

13. I don't get mad in front of people. ( Brent hears it later)

14. I sleep sitting up.

15. Diet coke runs in my veins.

16. I can give a public speech like a pro. Adlib everything

17. I hate popcorn

18. I can fry a mean chicken.

19. I do not procrastinate

20. I'm never late. Ever

21. I used to skateboard

22. My favorite clothing is a good hoodie and beat up jeans

23. I love other people to pamper me.

24. I worry about everything

25. I wish more people posted comments on my blog.

26. I love Disney movies.

27. I am a sucker for a good chick flick

28. I don't like to go to the movies

29. I make friends fast and keep them

30. I don't like other peoples kids. (unless you are family or just as good as)

31. Chocolatier is the best game ever.

32. I love Rhianna music

33. I miss my friends badly

34. I love football (college and pro)

35. I love professional wrestling

36. I laugh everyday with Brent. He cracks me up everyday!

So my challenge is on to Amy, Nate, Carey, Cristy, and Amanda to get your 36 things up on your blog too.

3 comments:

Amy Craig said...

That was cute! We are looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday!!!

Stacey Irwin said...

wow we are friends... I knew most of those! I thought you missed this one on my blog! I'll comment, cause I'm a good friend like that! and really I think it's rude not to... I mean you read my whole story and have Nothing for me... that's bad blog ettiquete...LOL..

Cristy said...

Oh sure, you're gonna pull me into this :-)
You are such a fun person, thanks for being my friend.