Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fab-You-Lous


Okay so I know I am a bit premature, but Brent came up with the name of my salon. It is called fab-You-lous! I love it. He says that I always say fabulous so this was a great name. I have already had people ask for my card, so Brent ordered me some. I love them too. I have been doing some hair at the house, and I have a great station set up. Complete with Shampoo bowl and chair, Hydrolic Chair, 2 Roll abouts, a station, and Mirror. I have to say that Brent has hooked me up!

I have been getting appts. from the Branch members as well as word of mouth to the ward! I had the RS pres from the ward ask me to do her hair 2 weeks ago. Thank you everyone for telling people that I am doing hair.

I just need that licence in a couple of months to go public and I am set to go. I think it will be an awesome career for me.

Side note: Rosie and James love my set up too. Rosie loves to have me play in her hair, and I cut James' hair and washed it while they visited last month. I am stoked to be rockin' the hair world. Watch out corporate salons, fab-You-lous is coming your way soon.

2 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

I love it! nice set up! and your cards rock! go you. Yes I think Fl salons should watch out for You! From one stylist to another.. I am so proud of you. you rock! go you.

Liz said...

Very cute cards Katie! What, you didn't want to add a photo of your favorite client, and show off your work?