Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Black and White



While we are settling into our new rythym. I was asked to catch everyone up.
1. We are in our new house. Long story short (it needs it's own post)
2. Kids have started in school. Year round. All the kids love their teachers
3. MacKenzie is growing like a weed. She has a doctor appt. tomorrow
4. Jackson is all trained in his toddler bed.
5. I've started working out again. Kinda. 20 min pilate video
Okay so that's the main things goin on. I am posting some pics from the baptism in FL and the blessing. Stacey of course did an amazing job. Thank you so much.
I will post about each item later. There is just still a ton to do here;)
Love you all

2 comments:

Dene said...

Thanks for the update, Katie-bug. I am so missing all of you and am so jealous of everybody that has visited already. Love you all!!

Liz said...

Miss you girlie. Love the photos- Stacey is so talented! Sorry about the dirty house, but I'm glad you like it now! Keep up the blog posts for me!